- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist #203775
- Critical Incident Stress Management Certified
- PREPARE/ENRICH Certified Facilitator
- Certified Parent Coach
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Certified
Do you need someone to talk to? I am here to listen, to hear you. It takes courage to seek support. Bravo for taking steps to inner healing.
Wherever you are in your journey, I believe there is hope. Together we can discover that hope and realize the power of a joyful journey.
I find immense fulfillment in coming alongside those who are on a journey of wholeness. My name is Jennifer Lytle (pronounced “light-all”). I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. I provide services with a trauma-informed approach.
Based in Austin, Tx, I am available for face-to-face meetings at my office or virtually, from the comfort of your own space (Telehealth).
- premarital counseling
- communication issues
- stress & trauma
- parenting concerns
- blended families support
- PTSD support
- career transitions
- prenatal/pregnancy/postnatal support
- play-based therapy (ages 4-13)
- expressive (art-based) therapies continuum
- sibling relationships (ages 4-15)
- Christian Counseling